CN micro wire is a copper-plated wire recommended for welding carbon steels with medium to high presence of mill scale. high presence of mill scale. For best performance it is recommended to use it on clean surfaces, free of grease and/or oxidation.
– Carbon steel material.
– Sheet metal of 380-485 MPa (55-70 ksi) material strength.
– Automotive repairs.
– Robotics or hard automation.
– Structural steel.
– All. Shielding Gas
– 100% CO2
– 5 – 95% Argon / CO2 Balance
– 75 – 95% Argon / CO2 Balance
– Air flow rate: 30 – 50 CFH
– Smooth arc and high feed rate make for exceptional performance. Manufactured to AWS A5.18/A5.18M:2005 ER705-6.
– The surface quality of the coating allows for excellent arc ignition, in addition to the fact that the copper does not The surface quality of the coating allows for excellent arc ignition, and the copper does not come off, thus avoiding clogging of the wire guides and contact tips.
– With this wire, short circuit (GMAW-S) Globular, Axial Spray and Pulsed Spray (GMAW-P) transfers can be achieved.
– Suitable for applications where accurate and consistent wire feeding is required.